How does shipping work?
Can I buy products from more than one Foodmaker in one order?
Can I send shipments to multiple addresses in one order?
I don’t want to pay for shipping! What can I do?
I have a problem with my order. What should I do?
Can I return or exchange a product?
How do I cancel an order?
Is it safe to shop on Foodoro?
- On Foodoro, you buy items directly from Foodmakers, so you will receive separate shipments from each Foodmaker. Items from different Foodmakers can be grouped into one order, and only one charge will appear on your credit card statement.
- Please note that you must abide by any special shipping policies set by each Foodmaker. For instance, Foodmakers may only ship one day per week. Please read the shipping information for your purchases carefully.
- Absolutely! As long as all the products are going to the same shipping address, you can buy from as many different Foodmakers as you want in one order.
- Unfortunately, you can’t ship to multiple addresses within one order. You’ll have to create separate orders for each shipping address.
- You may be able to find Foodmakers’ products at a store near you. Go to the Store Locator link on the Foodmaker’s storefront and enter your location.
- If you’re looking for a specific product, make sure to call the store to make sure they carry it!
- Your satisfaction is our top priority—we want you to feel confident about your purchase with Foodoro. You are covered with two levels of customer service:
- First, you can contact Foodmakers directly to resolve your problem quickly. Go to Purchase History within Your Account page and click on the Order ID number. You’ll see an email address link for every Foodmaker that you’ve bought from.
- Second, you can always email Foodoro at email@example.com or call us at (888) 316-7818, and we will work to resolve your problem quickly.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority—if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Foodoro’s site, we will accept a return for a full refund (including shipping). For certain types of products, you may also exchange unused or unopened items within 30 days of shipment.
- Please email Foodoro at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to process the return.
- If there is something wrong with an item that you have already opened, please contact us at email@example.com immediately for instructions.
- If you would like to cancel an order, please contact the Foodmaker directly. In case your order has already shipped, you may be requested to return the item for a full refund.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) software, which encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as information travels over the Internet. SSL is the industry standard for transmitting secure commerce transactions.
- Foodoro accepts the following credit cards as payment for orders: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (888) 316-7818. We’ll help you out!